Baked Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons water, if needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 14-ounce package Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup butter lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha. If the sauce is too thick for your liking to pour over salad, add water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Set aside.
- Place Popcorn Shrimp on a baking sheet and bake, for 14-16 minutes until done. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, butter lettuce, and purple cabbage. Pour olive oil mixture, give it a quick toss, and add in chopped cilantro. Transfer salad base onto a serving platter, top with warm popcorn shrimp, and drizzle with Sriracha dressing.