Summer comes with lots of entertaining, both at home and outdoors. It seems, like I always need to bring a crowd-pleasing recipe to an event, and this Cobb Salad Dip is one that’s devoured quickly.
Although my kids are not big salad fans, they love this dip. And me? I take my salads very seriously!
If you follow me on Snapchat, you will see that I bring one to the office almost daily. I’m sure you’ve guessed it by now that one of my favorite salads is a Cobb Salad. I have turned this salad into an amazing dip, which will make you the rockstar of the party.
I like to make this dip in the morning and refrigerate it for a few hours before serving, but as you will see in the video, it’s hard to resist digging-in right away.
Oh man, the dip is calling my name. Off to grab a few bites – of veggies that is.
Do you have a favorite dip recipe you always make for entertaining? I love making dips too!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch mix
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped Roma tomato
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup corn
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Blue corn/corn tortillas for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch seasoning until smooth. Transfer it to the bottom of a 9inch pie plate and cover the bottom.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, cheddar cheese, corn, bacon, and blue cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortillas.