Summer comes with lots of entertaining, both at home and outdoors. It seems, like I always need to bring a crowd-pleasing recipe to an event, and this Cobb Salad Dip is one that’s devoured quickly.
Although my kids are not big salad fans, they love this dip. And me? I take my salads very seriously!
If you follow me on Snapchat, you will see that I bring one to the office almost daily. I’m sure you’ve guessed it by now that one of my favorite salads is a Cobb Salad. I have turned this salad into an amazing dip, which will make you the rockstar of the party.
I like to make this dip in the morning and refrigerate it for a few hours before serving, but as you will see in the video, it’s hard to resist digging in right away.
Oh man, the dip is calling my name. Off to grab a few bites – of veggies that is.
Do you have a favorite dip recipe you always make for entertaining? I love making dips too!
Cobb Salad Dip
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch mix
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped Roma tomato
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup corn
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Blue corn/corn tortillas for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch seasoning until smooth. Transfer it to the bottom of a 9inch pie plate and cover the bottom.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, cheddar cheese, corn, bacon, and blue cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortillas.