Easy Valentine’s Day Craft: Chocolate Pretzel Hearts
- Mini pretzel twists, 48
- White chocolate chips, 6 ounces
- Conversation hearts, 48
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and line up pretzels by making six rows or eight pretzels on the baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips, stirring to make sure they don’t burn every 30 seconds. Transfer melted white chocolate into a parchment bag or zip bag, cutting a small hole in the tip of the bag.
- Pipe melted white chocolate inside the pretzel to form a heart shape and immediately add a conversation heart in the middle. Repeat process with all pretzels.
- Chill pretzels until set, about 30 minutes. Separate from parchment paper and store in a dry airtight container or bag as treats.