Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 large zucchini, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to broil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini slices onto the lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the top of each slice. Top with cheese, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 6-8 pizza bites
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Protein: 11.6g