Pineapple Whip | Homemade Dole Whip
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 14 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (optional)
- In a blender, combine the crushed pineapple, coconut milk, and maple syrup if using. Blend until smooth. Continue to blending, increasing the power to high for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 5-inch pan and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until frozen. Use an ice cream scoop to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 186
- Fat: 14.4g
- Carbohydrates: 15.6g
- Protein: 1.8g