Admit it. You know you do it. It’s late, you are surfing the web and searching out coupon codes to make the items on your wish list discounted. Some of you can spend hours on Ebay looking for a ‘red dress’ to wear this holiday season and you are digging through 109,217 results to your search. Time to narrow it down sista.
My mother can go ‘shopping’ at Marshalls or Macys for hours and come home empty handed (don’t ask how); yet, she goes to Trader Joes and buys over $100 worth of stuff in less than ten minutes. She loves to go look around, touch everything, and see… it’s an outing for her.
Everyone has their own shopping downfalls or habits. For me, it’s Bare Minerals night on QVC. Yes, I admit it. I just can’t change the channel when they are doing their “swirl, tap, buff” demo. Yes, it’s pretty pathetic and embarrassing… but I sit there and watch it from bed while my husband is asleep. What’s worse, I rarely buy their make up on tv. I go to Sephora.com and buy it when I am out of something or on QVC.com they have a new ‘collection’ coming out.
Two weeks ago I bought their “Perfect Gift 7pc Collection.” It was the perfect gift, for me from me. It came in a cute hat box with:
- 0.05 oz Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil – LOVE IT
- 0.02 oz Creme de la Creme eyecolor in mocha cream -LOVE IT
- 0.02 oz Magnifique eyecolor in smokey plum -LOVE IT
- 0.03 oz Avant-Garden blush in bright carnation – Good winter color
- 0.012 oz Black Coffee Big & Bright eyeliner in brown-black -USE IT EVERY DAY
- 0.33 fl oz Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in black -AMAZING
- 0.13 fl oz Pretty Amazing lipcolor in brick rose rouge – Could do without since I only use gloss
Pretty cute, right? What is your secret shopping downfall? Be honest, you know you have one. Leave a comment and you could win a brand new 0.13 fl oz Pretty Amazing lipcolor in brick rose rouge by Bare Minerals. Winner will be randomly selected on Sunday Dec 12th @11pm Central time by Random.org