Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Perfect hard-boiled eggs with a creamy texture make this Avocado Egg Salad both a healthy and delicious lunch you can whip up fast!
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: lunches
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt (or any plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, optional
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, plus more to taste
- 8 slices bread
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado until completely smooth. Add the yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- To the avocado dressing, add the eggs and stir to combine.
- Add a scoop of egg salad to 4 slices of bread and assemble the sandwiches.
- Slice in half and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 415.3mg
- Fat: 12.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 10.6g
- Cholesterol: 279.6mg
Keywords: avocado egg salad, no mayo egg salad