Bruschetta Chicken with Balsamic Glaze
This Bruschetta Chicken is an easy baked recipe that’s healthy, full of flavor, and the perfect mid-week meal!
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: dinner
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 6-ounce Perdue Harvestland chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic reduction
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a large baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, basil, and oregano.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- While the chicken bakes, in a large bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, red onion, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and basil. Toss to combine.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and carefully top each fillet with a slice of cheese and the Tomato Bruschetta.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden-brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest before drizzling with the Balsamic reduction.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with 1 cup bruschetta
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 8.6g
- Sodium: 570.8mg
- Fat: 16.7g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11.1g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 30.7g
- Cholesterol: 97.7mg
Keywords: bruschetta chicken, how to make bruschetta chicken, chicken bruschetta, chicken dinner ideas