EPIC Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Shredded Buffalo Chicken in a cheesy quesadilla- it’s fast, delicious, and a crowd-pleasing meal you’ll want to make again and again!
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: dinner
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Butter, for grilling
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing, for serving
- Place the chicken breasts into the dish of a slow cooker. Pour the buffalo sauce over the chicken, and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, shred the meat with two forks and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface. Top 4 tortillas with the chicken, Cheddar cheese, and blue cheese. Assemble the quesadillas.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. One at a time, place the quesadillas into the skillet and grill for 3 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Flip and grill for another 3 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Remove from the skillet and repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Slice and serve Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 655
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 1775.1mg
- Fat: 27.1g
- Saturated Fat: 11.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 45.1g
- Cholesterol: 134.1mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken recipes, recipes using buffalo chicken, buffalo sauce recipes