Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Cake-like, super moist, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread made with Greek yogurt & loaded with chocolate chips. One bite and you’ll never go back to traditional.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 2 large over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, (equivalent to 1 stick of butter) melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the Greek yogurt, melted butter, and eggs. Whisk to combine. Add the sugar and vanilla, and mix.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Stir 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake, for 55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If the top of your loaf is getting too brown, cover with a foil tent.
- Remove loaf from the oven and allow it to cool down for 15 minutes prior to removing it from the pan and slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 328
- Sugar: 26.4g
- Sodium: 263.2mg
- Fat: 17.5g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 63.5mg
Keywords: chocolate chip banana bread, banana bread recipe,