Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Apples & Cinnamon
Wake up to a hot breakfast of crockpot oatmeal with cinnamon and apples. Perfectly cooked oats and the slow cooker does all the work.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Oatmeal
- 1 1/3 cups steel-cut oats
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Granny Smith apples, diced and divided
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar, for sprinkling
- Generously spray your slow cooker walls with non-stick spray or line with a slow cooker liner.
- Place almond milk, oats, vanilla, cinnamon, and diced apples in the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until the oats are soft and cooked through.
- Serve sprinkled with brown sugar and additional chopped apple.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 187.6mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 42.9g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 7.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: crockpot oatmeal, slow cooker oatmeal