Ditalini with Black Olives & Feta
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Quick Dinner
- 1 pound ditalini pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup whole California Black Ripe Olives (we love olives so I did 1 can, drained)
- 1 (4oz) container crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the ditalini pasta; reduce heat, cook until al dente, according to the package instructions, and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and a dash of salt inside a medium sized bowl. Toss in the olives and feta.
- Once pasta is cooked, transfer pasta into the medium bowl. Toss all ingredients together until well combined. Add freshly ground pepper to taste and serve.