Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa
ou’ll love these spicy shrimp tacos with fresh black bean salsa and the perfect amount of heat from Cajun spices.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Tacos
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- 15-ounce black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 corn tortillas, store-bought or homemade, warmed
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with Cajun seasoning.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Toss to combine.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a small scoop of the black bean salsa onto each tortilla, add some shrimp, and top with crumbled feta and chopped cilantro.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 395
- Sugar: 6.2g
- Sodium: 570.7mg
- Fat: 11.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.3g
- Fiber: 10.4g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Cholesterol: 138.5mg
Keywords: shrimp tacos, cajun tacos, spicy tacos