This post is sponsored by ECOVACS. All product opinions are my own.
My family walks barefoot around the house, so when it comes to floors, this mama can’t handle dirt and pet hair. “Dirt on your feet is dirt in your sheets” my grandmother used to say.
About 18 months ago, my life changed when I was introduced to ECOVACS’ robot vacuums. Thanks to my DEEBOT OZMO 920, I gave up the daily sweeping, vacuuming every other day, and moping a couple of times per week!
And this year, you too could feel the same excitement when you open up your Holiday gift under your tree. How?
When it comes to kids tracking dirt from outside and pet hair, it’s a daily battle. Between three kids and their friends plus a large black lab and a black cat, cleaning up my floors is a non-stop job.
Precisely why I love my ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 920. It fights the dirt and pet hair battle for me by:
- SIMULTANEOUSLY vacuuming and mopping to remove up to 99.26% of bacteria on floors.
- Navigates my home with its Smart Navi 3.0 technology. It maps out my home’s floorplan in my smartphone app with laser technology.
- It lets me choose how and where I want to clean by creating boundaries and custom cleaning modes.
- Longer battery life means that it can clean for me for a LONG time; up to 110 minutes!
- Maps multi-level homes with its 3-map features, thus eliminating the need for more machines around the house. When it begins a cleaning cycle, it recognizes the floor level it’s in!
- It’s Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands activated. That means you can say… “Hey Alexa, Start my DEEBOT cleaning cycle” and it will.
- The ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc. so you can keep track on how your robot is doing.
- Adjust water levels for mopping for different floor types and it will automatically avoid carpets.
In other words, the new ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 920 is like having your personal floor cleaning assistant available 24/7. I can’t imagine opening a better gift than that!
I love my ECOVACS DEEBOT so much, also referred to as Francisco at my house, that this Cyber Monday I will be purchasing one for my parents, so they too can ditch vacuuming and mopping their home for good.
Since I got my ECOVACS, I’ve raved about it to everyone that will listen. Their response has always been… “it’s on my list!” I’m excited that today you can make your cleaning dreams come true!
If you’re thinking, I’ll do my research and then I’ll buy one… head over to Consumer Reports and you’ll find exactly what I found: ECOVACS is their top choice.
Now that I’ve been using my ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 920 for a while, I don’t even think about my floors! It’s one more thing that gets checked off my list… automatically!
Sadly, I can’t say that much for other items in my long to-do list. What I can say, however, is that now I have more time to do the things I enjoy.
Both my lab and my cat have gotten used to the DEEBOT doing its job. They are probably happy Francisco (the robot) is working hard so I not as mad about their constant shedding. It’s a win-win!
You know what’s a win? Having a cleaning assistant in the palm of my hand. That’s both convenient and priceless.
Go ahead. Treat yourself to MORE TIME this holiday season with the ECOVACS DEEBOT 920!