Whether you are looking for a healthy side dish or party appetizer, these baked buffalo cauliflower bites are good enough to please the family or a crowd!
Spicy, crunchy, and you can dip them in your favorite dressing; these bite-sized pieces of baked cauliflower are super easy to make, just watch this quick video to see how. And when you are done, you can check out all my Buffalo Chicken Recipes to keep this spicy obsession alive!
If you’ve ever gone out to eat with your kids, you know that they often get hungry and get anxious enough for their food. If you are the type of parent who doesn’t order off the kids’ menu and let’s two kids split a regular meal, you know the food isn’t going to get to the table any faster.
My solution is to order one or two appetizers for the table, and cauliflower bites is never one of them because they are “too spicy” for my kids. There is a plus side to making them at home; you can select the type of sauce you can use on these!
This recipe is so popular at my house that I sometimes use barbecue sauce instead of buffalo, leaving the process the same. The bites don’t taste like cauliflower at all, instead, they almost have the texture of baked potato tots.
Want another tip? Bake these Parmesan Green Beans at the same time and now you have two veggie side dishes!
I will admit that I sometimes get lazy with my veggie side dishes, gasp! Steaming veggies or throwing a simple salad together can seem a lot easier, but not with this recipe.
Plus, it’s a fun option to have in a party dish, and I promise you they’ll be gone before you know it! These cauliflower bites take game time appetizers to a whole other level.
When hosting family and friends, I’ve noticed that many times the veggie tray will be overlooked for other items; but not when you have these buffalo cauliflower bites! These are devoured before they have the option of getting cold.
Leftovers, if you have any, make a great hash in the morning. Just finely chop the cauliflower bites and mix with a little bacon and eggs… wow!
Don’t forget the celery on the side!
What would you dip these cauliflower bites in?
Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Add a little bite of heat to your party, dinner or snack time. These healthy buffalo cauliflower bites are simple to make and are always a hit!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 8 cups, about 1 large cauliflower head, of cauliflower florets, cut to 1 1/2-inch size
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Buffalo sauce, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.