Homemade Pico de Gallo
Easy Pico de Gallo made with fresh ingredients and the perfect topping for any chip or taco!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: dips
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 large red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add the lime juice and salt and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to use.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 301.5mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Protein: 1.4g
Keywords: pico de gallo ingredients, how to make pico de gallo