Antipasto Salad and Freschetta Pizza Night
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 1 Freschetta Pizza, Naturally Rising or Brick Oven
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, about 2 heads
- 4 ounces sliced salami
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped (jarred or homemade)
- 4 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, (drained)
- 4 ounces marinated mozzarella balls
- 4–6 small pepperoncini peppers
- optional garnish: chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bake pizza according to package directions.
- On a large platter, make a bed of lettuce. Top with remaining ingredients by arranging the meats, cheese, olives, and vegetables on top of the greens.
- Prior to serving, drizzle dressing over the top and garnish with parsley if desired.
- Make the dressing by placing all the dressing ingredients inside a mason jar. Shake until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to eat, plate salad and drizzle dressing over the top. Serve along with 1 to 2 pizza slices.
- Calories: 297
- Carbohydrates: 6.9g
- Protein: 12g