Healthy Snack: Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip
This Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip is a tasty, nutritious dip that kids will love to dip fruit in, or just eat plain by the spoonful!
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or nut-free butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Serve with apple slices or fruit, or eat it plain.
For a sugar-free alternative, use a few drops of stevia to taste. Reduce coconut flour and maple syrup to 1 tablespoon each.
For a thinner consistency, add 1 tablespoon milk or non-dairy alternative to mixture.