- Trim the fat from the tenders.
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set out three medium bowls.
- In the first bowl combine the white flour, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir to combine.
- In the second bowl combine the whisked egg and minced garlic, stir.
- In the third bowl combine the Panko breadcrumbs and crushed Cheddar Me Bacon Moon Cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then the Moon Cheese mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders on the sheet pan leaving enough room between each tender to ensure even cooking.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes before flipping the tenders and cooking for another 7 to 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes while you assemble the salad.
- Add chopped lettuce to a bowl or meal prep container, top with grape tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and sliced chicken. If serving immediately, drizzle with Ranch dressing and serve.
- If packing for lunch, divide the Ranch dressing between mini sauce containers and pack with the salads.
For the Dressing:
In a lidded jar, combine the mayonnaise, milk, parsley, dill, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Cover with lid, seal, and shake to combine. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.