Nov 15, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
When you crave a cozy, hearty meal for dinner, these slow-cooker soups will hit the spot!
Soups are a classic comfort food to enjoy on cold days and, thanks to the slow cooker, are also a terrific weeknight meal that’s easy to serve on days when you’re too busy to cook!
Slow Cooker Soups Recipes
These delicious slow cooker soups recipes make an easy dinner for any night of the week. All you have to do is grab the ingredients, place them in the slow cooker, and the dinner will be ready just in time!
Yes, dear slow cooker, this is why we, busy people, love you! Get ready to have dinner practically made for you with one of these slow cooker soups made with pasta, chicken, veggies, and so much more!
Which of these slow cooker soup recipes would you try first?
Slow Cooker Soup Recipes | Crockpot Chicken & Rice Soup
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 64 ounces reduced-sodium chicken stock or broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 chicken breasts 1lb chicken meat*
- Combine the veggies, chicken, seasonings, broth, or stock, and water in the dish of your slow cooker dish. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove the lid, take out the cooked chicken breasts onto a plate and shred them with two forks. Return the shredded meat back into the slow cooker.
- Add the rice. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes, until the rice is fully cooked. Serve.
Leave a Reply