Very Berry Valentine’s Day Heart Treats
- Yield: 2 dozen, will vary by size 1x
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- 6 cups Very Berry Cheerios
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips (optional)
- Red granular sprinkles (optional)
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and marshmallows, stopping at 30 and 45 seconds to stir and combine.
- Add in Very Berry Cheerios and toss everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer cereal mixture onto the lined baking sheet and press down throughout, distributing evenly around to about ½ inch thick.
- Set aside to cool for about an hour or refrigerate for 20 minutes until set.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, begin to cut out the hearts. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips, stirring to make sure they don’t burn every 30 seconds.
- Begin to dip each corner of the Very Berry hearts and transfer to the clean, parchment lined baking sheet for chocolate to set. Sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Optional: After the hearts are fully cooled, push a cake-pop stick through the center of the heart and wrap with small cellophane bags to share with your friends.