Whether you’re not sure what to make for Thanksgiving, it’s your first time hosting, are tired of the same recipes, or executing all the cooking for the big day is exhausting… keep reading.
For years, I piecemealed my Thanksgiving menu by browsing cookbooks and looking around the internet. That only led to more than a few failed recipes on turkey day -something you probably want to avoid at all costs.
But not with my BRAND NEW foolproof Thanksgiving Menu.
It includes my tried-and-true deliciously simple recipes -a mix of the traditional recipes Aunt Sue expects with the freshness you want to eat (no cream-of-anything).
You’ll also avoid the classic dilemma of what can be prepared ahead of time and what needs to be made the day-of?
And most importantly: how do you time the oven so the turkey and the sides don’t get cold?
If the kitchen logistics of Thanksgiving dinner is overwhelming, check out the organization of the printable sheets inside the eBook:
This brand new addition is exactly what you’ve come to expect from my weekly plans and programs… now for your Thanksgiving menu.
It’s life-changing, and you’ll wonder how you pulled off Thanksgiving without it!
What You Get in this Printable Thanksgiving Meal
- 23 festive recipes – the complete meal!
- Fully photographed finished recipes (a must!)
- Many videos that make it easy to delegate recipes to less experienced cooks
- Ability to print, laminate, and cook along
- Step-by-step daily prep-ahead and storage how-tos so you can break down the work all week long (totally optional)
- Hour-by-hour Thanksgiving Day oven queue
- Oven schedule so you know when to cook what
- Immediate email delivery of eBook
Need I say more?
I love every recipe in this eBook because they are the ones I make for my family year after year. For this reason, I’m able to include my personal notes next to a recipe that I’ve made many times before.
This Thanksgiving eBook Menu is for you if…
- want to reduce turkey day stress
- want a new menu with fresh and real ingredients
- this is your first year hosting
- you’re tired of Pinterest recipe “let downs”
- want a delicious menu that thousands of people have loved
Holy smokes, right? You need this level of freshness in your holiday menu. Lots and lots of side dish options!
Do I have to make all 23 recipes?
No, you don’t. You have LOTS of options and you can select the ones you want to make.
This eBook also makes it perfectly easy to delegate a recipe or two for the guests that ask “what can I bring?”
Are the recipes gluten-free?
Not this version -although most of the recipes are naturally gluten-free, check out the brand new Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Menu ebook here.
It includes all of the printable sheets you want from this one, but slight variations to the recipes to accommodate a dietary need.
And there are desserts, treats, and breakfast options you can make the night before or for Friday while you shop till you drop.
This Thanksgiving Meal Plan is the next best thing to hiring an assistant this holiday season to plan out a simple, and yet incredibly delicious menu for your family and friends.
After you purchase the eBook, please check the email you used to make your purchase. A receipt and a link to print out your eBook will be sent to you within minutes of your purchase.