MOMables’ Studio Small Bathroom Remodel

This amazing bathroom remodel is brought to you in partnership with American Standard. Thank you for supporting the companies that encourage my creativity.

One of the updates I’ve been very excited to share with you is the one of our bathroom remodels. Today, I want to show you the details of the small bathroom remodel.

MOMables Studio | We went for it. We upgraded the Studio’s small bathroom and I couldn’t be any happier! Sharing the before & after photos in this blog post!

Truth be told, I’m jealous that the MOMables Studio received a bathroom update that contains my favorite accessory collections from American Standard to complete the look I so envy from catalogs and home-decorating magazines before the bathrooms in our home.

I chose American Standard products for the bathrooms because they were beautiful, have the clean lines I was looking for, and they have an excellent durability and performance.

After seeing how incredible these bathrooms have turned out, I’m quite sure we’ll be saving up some money for a similar upgrade and renovation in our home.

I know you can all imagine why we needed a full kitchen remodel since we’d primarily be filming our videos in the kitchen; however, I felt strongly about adding value to the small home through the bathroom updates as well.

And because I love a clean and traditional look, I decided to go with a nice crisp white porcelain tub and elegant glass walls from American Standard’s Studio Collection surrounded by the classic subway tile. The small bathroom now feels so much bigger, brighter, and a lot less dingy.

Studio Tub | Townsend Bath & Shower Kit |

From my rectangular sink from the Studio collection to the clean and modern lines of the Townsend faucets and towel accessories, the bathroom now feels modern and elegant.

Studio Sink |Townsend Faucet |Townsend Towel Ring

Even the toilet was upgraded because, you know, a clean high efficiency toilet is of importance a few times a day, right? Joking aside, there is no way we could have kept the old one (no before pictures necessary or wanted here) so I’m thrilled that one got a new upgrade as well.

High Efficiency Elongated Toilet | Townsend Toilet Paper Holder

As you can see, the bathroom is dreamy and I couldn’t be happier. One of the things that I love most is the bright airy space and how this update is sure to add value to the house.

What do you think? Does one of your small bathrooms need an update?

June 22, 2017

84 thoughts on “MOMables’ Studio Small Bathroom Remodel”

1. Jennifer says:

Your bathroom is gorgeous – so clean and airy! Glad you went for it – would be sad to have a beautiful kitchen, then step into an outdated bathroom when necessity called… as for OUR bathroom, uh, ALL of it? It’s hideous! If I had to pick one thing, though, I’d say the toliet. It is orginal to the 53-year-old house, I think, and our hard water has made it impossible to clean, i spite of my best efforts. I envy your loo, Laura!

1. Laura Fuentes says:

Hi Jennifer! I think it’s time to give your bathrooms a little remodel in this century. Congrats! You are the winner of this giveaway. Please check your email.

1. Jennifer says:

OMG! I am sooo excited – thank you! I would happily take exactly what you’ve done here and deposit it in my “mini-master” (which may even be smaller than your studio BR.) 21st century, here we come. This is the incentive I’ve been needing to get my spouse on board,. Time to start knocking down walls, ha!

THANK YOU, Laura, and thank you, American Standard! Yippee!

1. Laura Fuentes says:

Jennifer, Make sure you reply to my email in your inbox. Thank you!!

2. Karen says:

I’d love to transplant this whole bathroom into my house! Gorgeous!

1. Laura Fuentes says:

Me too!!! my house bathrooms are looking antiquated with the plastic tubs and cheap all-in-one sinks! LOL

3. Billie Moore says:

I would love to replace the vanity in our bathroom. We both ours at a surplus warehouse and it is not the prettiest. I love the one in your bathroom

4. Andrea says:

Anything in our shower. The poor thing sprays water from the handles. Your remodel is beautiful!

5. Paul says:

I never thought to replace the shower fixtures – so focused on what you see first – the sink. Thanks for the inspiration. American.Standard.Traditional.

6. lisa franklin says:

vanity and floor!

7. Christie says:

Love the renovation! I would love a new vanity. The traditional collection is my favorite!

8. Latanya says:

You bathroom is beautiful!! I would update my tub first. I like the Modern collection.

9. cathy says:

Love your bathroom redo! In mine, I would start with the sink, and I really like the American Standard Colony Collection.

10. Faith Faatz says:

The first part of my bathroom that I would update would be our tub/shower, it is in desperate need with 3 boys and it being our only bathroom!! We have a 100+ year old farmhouse so I am in love the Traditional, Quentin bathroom collection which would go with the era of the house!! Love your bathroom remodel!
    Faith

1. Laura Fuentes says:

That collection would look beautiful in a farmhouse!!

11. Michele says:

I’d update our tub first. Like the Townsend collection.

12. Debbie Hausher says:

Love your new bathroom with clean lines & impressed with the square sink. We redid floor in master bathroom but haven’t replaced plastic tub surround so that is next on our list. Hubby’s go-to for bath is American Standard so I’m sure the new one will be one their products

13. Melissa says:

I would replace the pedestal sink in our powder room with a small vanity and sink like the studio suites line. I’d also put some tile around the sink area, like a backsplash, or maybe even the whole wall, to keep water off of the walls (children…)

14. Michelle H says:

My vanity and faucets would be up first…I really like the Chatfield collection!

15. Connie Boyd says:

I love the bathroom! I’ve wanted to upgrade ours for a while..i love all the white…i’d be incredibly happy with all the selections you’ve made 🙂

16. Brandi McFadden says:

I would love to upgrade our tub or sinks. I like the Fluent collection. Congrats on your new space!

17. Jody says:

I love your bathroom… Nice work! I would love to get new fixtures first in my bathroom and then move on to the toilet, tub and sink! I like the Edgemere collection and am definitely also interested in a self-cleaning toilet!

18. Julie Velez says:

That was a perfect studio suite tub for that small bathroom. I similiarly have a tiny bathroom and it is difficult to find makeovers that leave the bathroom looking spacious.

19. Dee says:

I love the bathroom renovation! My whole bathroom needs to be redone since it is still living in 1986, but I would start with the sink/vanity. I really like the Serin Collection–beautiful!

20. Be says:

I absolutely love your remodel in the bathroom…I am in desperate need of heater/exhaust system in the bathroom my kids use…would also like to replace the tub and set up a walk in shower for them instead….lots of work to be done…not enough time and not enough money to spare! Could use this prize for sure!!! American Standard for sure!