Apr 10, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Put those fresh blueberries (or frozen) to use with any of these delicious blueberry breakfast ideas! From pancakes to smoothies and more there’s something to satisfy any craving.
Blueberries have a way of brightening up baked goods and many of our favorite breakfast foods like oats, muffins, and pancakes. Below you’ll find a list of incredible ways to make sure those fresh, picked cartons or the ones stashed in the freezer don’t go to waste.
Take a look below and see what you think. Which of these 10 breakfast recipes will your family love most?
Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Recipes
While I love a good blueberry dessert, what I love most is breakfasts that taste like like you’re eating dessert, but you’re actually enjoying a healthy recipe. Check out these epic recipes.
More Blueberry Breakfast Recipes
Because I just can’t stop with all this blueberry goodness…
I’ll leave you with one last bonus blueberry recipe – my epic blueberry snack cake. Yes, you can totally eat this cake for breakfast. I won’t tell!
Best Blueberry Breakfast Recipes
Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 4 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour divided
- 1 ¾ cups sugar divided
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups blueberries
- 5 tablespoons butter chilled
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place baking rack in the middle of the oven. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or a large bowl, combine 4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 ¼ cups sugar, baking powder, and salt. Give it a quick mix.
- To the dry mix add milk, Greek yogurt, ½ cup of softened butter, lemon zest, eggs, and vanilla. Mix on low speed until combined and there are no visible clumps. The batter will be thick.
- Gently fold in blueberries with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into greased baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ⅓ cup of flour and ½ cup of sugar.
- Cube cold butter and place inside the flour mixture. Create a fine crumble as you mix it with a fork or with your hands. Distribute crumble mixture over the batter.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow cake to cool down to room temperature prior to serving.
Leave a Reply