Want an easy appetizer that pleases a crowd and it comes together in minutes? These Greek Nachos are a terrific no-cook option!
Garlicky hummus with warmed pita wedges and delicious Greek toppings make this a lighter way to enjoy nachos for dinner or an epic party appetizer.
Epic Greek Nachos with Hummus
Greek nachos are an easy way for hummus lovers to enjoy their share of creamy hummus with delicious toppings such as Kalamata olives, tangy feta, summery tomatoes, and fresh cucumber.
The pita wedges create a sturdy base for all the toppings and make this snack worthy of a meal!
Toppings for Greek Nachos
To create a perfect platter of Greek Nachos you start with pita wedges or pita chips. Then, surround the hummus with:
- hummus: like this easy Greek Hummus or any of your favorite flavors.
- Kalamata olives: a have a flavor unique to Greek salads and dishes. Swap them out for black or green olives.
- cucumber: crisp, fresh, and perfect with tangy feta.
- tomatoes: any kind of tomato diced or chopped will do.
- feta cheese: has a creamy and tart flavor that goes great with hummus.
- diced red onion: just a few sprinkles over your plate of nachos will add a little kick.
- chopped parsley: optional, but adds a nice touch.
Other delicious toppings to try would be Tzatziki sauce, pickled pepperoncini peppers, diced bell pepper, or grilled chicken!
What Else to Serve with Greek Nachos
Want to turn these Greek Nachos into a meal? Great idea! Below are some entrees and side dishes to pair with your plate and make it a Mediterranean-inspired feast:Print