These no-bake pumpkin pie bites are a healthy treat made with real ingredients and pumpkin spice. It’s the perfect snack to pair with a pumpkin spice latte or Iced Coffee.
I’m taking all the flavors of pie and rolling them into healthy pumpkin pie bites- without the mess and fuss of making dough or turning on the oven!
Pumpkin Pie Bites
When asked to create a pumpkin-inspired snack that’s gluten-free, these no-bake bites were born. They are chewy, sweet, and have just the right touch of cloves, ginger, and cinnamon. You could classify them under healthy desserts and I guarantee you will be asked to make these again and again.
Pumpkin recipes are one of the most popular recipes in my collection and I’m glad to know that you love pumpkin as much as I do!
These bites are also a terrific appetizer idea for a Thanksgiving dinner. It’s why I included them on my Giving Thanks menu, a holiday menu with 20+ recipes to choose from, including desserts and starters!
To make this no-bake snack you will need:
With four kids in the house, I can never have enough snacks on hand. Recently, I’ve found myself making more bite-sized snacks that satisfy both the need for a snack and the craving for something sweet.
For more tasty recipes like this one, make sure to grab your own copy of this book!
Healthy and wholesome recipes for snacks and desserts you’ll want to eat! Grab your copy here.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Bites
To make this recipe you will need a food processor, it’s the best way to create a thick and smooth paste needed for the chewy texture of these bites.
- Soak the raisins
Place the raisins in a bowl of warm water and soak for 10 minutes. Drain out the excess water making sure to squeeze out the extra water with a clean kitchen cloth.
- Make the paste
In a food processor, process the raisins and nuts until they form a smooth paste. Add the puree, coconut, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Pulse a few times until the ingredients are combined.
- Chill out
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Once chilled, use a spoon to scoop the mixture into your hands, about a tablespoon worth for each bite, and shape them into balls. Place the bites in a large airtight container, in an even layer. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
You can also watch how they’re made in this video:
As you can see in the YouTube video, you can store extras in an airtight container in the fridge. If you have pumpkin lovers in the house, you might want to double the batch.
More Recipes with Pumpkin
Knowing these pumpkin bites are in my refrigerator makes me happy, because I know there is always a little taste of fall waiting for me. And if you do too, check out some of my other delicious treats made with pumpkin:Print
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
These no-bake pumpkin pie bites are super easy to make and great year round!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 16 small bites 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup raisins or dates*
- ½ cup pecans, cashew pieces, or walnuts
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- Place raisins in a bowl and cover with hot water. Let them soak for 10 minutes, and drain water making sure to squeeze out excess water from raisins. Omit this step if using dates.
- In a food processor, place raisins and nuts, until they are finely ground and have formed a paste. Then add pumpkin puree, coconut, vanilla, and pumpkin spice (or cinnamon + nutmeg + cloves).
- Pulse a few times until combined. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and combine the ingredients. Remove the blade and place the food processor bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled and the texture has thickened, proceed to form small balls with the dough using your hands.
- Refrigerate pumpkin snack bites in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Out of pumpkin spice? No problem. Use ½ teaspoon cinnamon + ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg + ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves.
You can also substitute shredded coconut with quick oats.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Sodium: 1.6mg
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.7g