What’s better than eating a slice of pumpkin pie? Eating these no bake pumpkin pie bites without the guilt!
The last couple of weeks I’ve been sharing a lot of pumpkin recipes (have you tried my pumpkin brownies yet?) and your response has been incredible. I’m glad to know that you love pumpkin as much as I do!
This recipe is to answer Susan M’s request (one of my awesome readers) who asked for a healthy snack that tasted like pumpkin pie that was gluten free. Well, Susan, these no bake pumpkin pie bites might just fit the bill!
If you are looking for more healthy no bake desserts here’s the one that my boxing class always asks me to bring!
In this recipe, I’m taking all the flavors of pie and rolling them into healthy pumpkin pie bites -without the mess and fuss of making dough or even baking it!
With four kids in the house, I can never have enough snacks on hand. Recently, I’ve found myself making more no-bake bite-sized snacks that satisfy both the need for a snack and the craving for something sweet.
I’m going to show you how easy it is to make little bite size pieces of one of my favorite desserts! Last week we had two days of filming videos, and I created a video to show you how easy these are to make. I could barely wait to share the video with you!
As you can see in the YouTube video, you can store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three or four days. If you have pumpkin lovers in the house, you might want to double the batch. Yes, they are that good!
Knowing these pumpkin bites are in my refrigerator makes me happy, because I know there is always a little taste of fall waiting for me. Who am I kidding! I love all things pumpkin. And if you do too, check out some of my other delicious pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Brownies, Frozen Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pasta and more.
If you could have any dessert in a bite size snack, what would it be?
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
These no-bake pumpkin pie bites are super easy to make and great year round!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 16 small bites 1x
- Category: Snacks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans or cashews
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or:
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place raisins in a bowl and cover with hot water. Let them soak for 10 minutes, and drain.
- In a food processor, place raisins and pecans or cashews, until they are finely ground and have formed a paste. Then add pumpkin puree, coconut flakes, vanilla, and pumpkin spice (or cinnamon + nutmeg + cloves).
- Pulse a few times until combined. Remove food processor base and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using your hands, for dough into 16 small balls. Refrigerate in an airtight container to store and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Sodium: 1.6mg
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.7g