Get ready to make Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing at home in 5 minutes without the need to go to Chick-fil-A! It’s great over salads, veggies, tacos, and more!
Not only will you crave that creamy texture drizzled over everything, but the lime and jalapeño combination will have your tastebuds asking for more.
Homemade Avocado Ranch with Lime
The key to the “pop” of flavors in this dressing recipe is the sweetness from the ripe avocados, the tanginess of lime, and a little heat from the fresh jalapeño.
While you can technically enjoy this any time of the year, I’m obsessed with drizzling it over all of my summer recipes since avocados are in season.
Avocado Lime Ranch Ingredients
You’re going to love the ease of this lime and avocado dressing. Give your oven a break, and prove that you’re a novice at creating amazing flavors easily in the kitchen!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- milk: any type of milk will work just fine.
- avocados: ripe avocados are key for flavor.
- jalapeño: halve them and remove the seeds.
- lime: fresh lime juice works best.
- fresh cilantro: fresh cilantro adds so much flavor.
- garlic powder: minced garlic can be used as well.
- onion powder: this adds a hint of onion flavoring.
- dried dill: the added dill pairs perfectly with the lime juice.
- sea salt: for flavor.
- olive oil: you can opt to use avocado oil or coconut oil.
How to Make Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
Remember when I said that this lime dressing recipe was fast? So fast and easy! The steps below are minimal but produce maximum flavor!
Here’s how to make avocado lime dressing perfectly every single time:
- Add the ingredients to a blender
Place all the ingredients inside a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge
Transfer into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
How Long Does Homemade Avocado Ranch Last?
I typically store my avocado ranch dressing in an air-tight jar and refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
The “mom” in me wants to note that a clean spoon should be used each time to dip into the jar to get the dressing in order to avoid contaminating the rest of the dressing in the jar. In other words, I know you’ll want to lick the spoon but try to not double-dip.
Does Chick-fil-A Sell Their Salad Dressing?
This avocado lime ranch has a similar taste and texture to the one served at Chick-fil-A. Unfortunately, they don’t sell their salad dressing so make sure to keep this recipe handy!
How to Use Homemade Avocado Lime Ranch
When it comes to a dressing with multiple uses, you can’t top this one! While you may want to use it as a dressing or a dip, why limit it to all the other possibilities?
Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
You’re going to crave this Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing drizzled over everything!
Yields about 1 cup of dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Dressings
- Method: Blender
- ½ cup milk, any
- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 small jalapeño, halved and seeded
- 1 lime, juiced, about 2–3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place all the ingredients inside a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 77.5 mg
- Fat: 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.2 mg
Keywords: avocado ranch