This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sabra Dipping Co, LLC.. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you love Mediterranean flavors, you are going to love this easy 7 layer Greek hummus dip recipe!
Hummus isn’t just for dipping. In my opinion, it’s best used as a vessel to create other magnificent recipes-like this one. Don’t believe me? Read on.
Dips of all kinds have always been a favorite in my family. My husband is a huge fan, especially for football Sunday and any other big sporting event. We both enjoy all kinds of dips but I especially enjoy ones with all the delicious toppings and this one has just that.
Some of you may know that I really love hummus; and, being raised in Spain, I love all the Mediterranean flavors this dip provides. Not only is this recipe perfect for game day, but it also is always a great appetizer for any party you throw or attend.
A great thing about this dip is that it’s super easy and quick to put together. You can layer the ingredients any way you like, and of course add more of one thing and less of another.
I love to use warm pita wedges for dipping, but another yummy and healthy option is sliced carrots, cucumbers or any other veggies you enjoy. If you happen to have any left overs (which is not likely), this would be a great addition to a salad for your lunch or dinner the following day.
7 Layer Greek Dip Hummus Recipe
- 1 family-size container Sabra hummus (about 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta
- 1 (7-ounce) container Pitted Calamata Olives drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/4 cup Sliced Mild Pepperoncini (optional)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano or dill
- Spread an even layer of hummus along the bottom of a clear, shallow pie dish.
- Sprinkle hummus with feta, olives, red peppers, pepperoncini, tomato and cucumber. Garnish with fresh oregano and serve with pita wedges.