November 27, 2022
Are you looking for the best paleo salads? Keep reading to find your next favorite among these easy, mouth-watering recipes to enjoy as a complete meal or to serve as a side dish.
These recipes are perfect for when you need a quick lunch or crave a light dinner that is also packed with nutrition plus, many are easy to prep ahead!
Forget about boring salads! Made with whole-food unprocessed ingredients, these paleo salads have tons of flavor and epic textures!
They are crunchy, soft, and a terrific way to add a huge variety of veggies to your meals.
If you want to follow a paleo diet to have a healthier lifestyle, or you already do and need more delicious ideas for your paleo meal prep, these recipes make it easier! Simple, quick, and yummy!
Which of these delicious paleo salads are you going to enjoy first?
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups arugula or baby spinach or green blend
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400F
- Place the sweet potato and bell pepper onto the baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender when poked with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Assemble the salads by placing a large handful, or two, of greens in each bowl.
- Spray a non-stick pan and cook eggs sunny side up over medium heat.
- Top each bowl of greens with roasted veggies, fried egg, bacon pieces, and avocado slices.