If you like s’mores, you’ll love the sweet and fresh twist with this strawberry s’mores recipe.
The berry juices mixed with the gooey, melted marshmallow wrapped in a decadent wave of chocolate take over your senses with each bite. Try them once, and you’ll forever make them like this.
The Best Summer Strawberry Smores
Summer brings the best of both worlds: a season of fresh berries and time outdoors and these strawberry s’mores are the perfect summer snack to make by the campfire or indoors.
If you want to up the ante and make the best summer strawberry s’mores, consider taking the extra step and using roasted strawberries instead of freshly sliced.
Either way, you’ll have a crowd worthy treat that everyone will love.
Ingredients for Strawberry S’mores
The only thing added to the original recipe are strawberries so to make these you’ll need:
- Graham crackers: to sandwich all the goodness inside.
- Strawberries: freshly sliced or roasted work best.
- Marshmallows: the bigger and fluffier the better.
- Chocolate: 2 to 4 squares of the classic chocolate bar is my go-to.
How to Make S’mores with Strawberries
Making s’mores with strawberries only requires one additional step than the original recipe. If you’re outside, simply bring a bowl of berries and a spoon to top your melted marshmallow.
- Gather your ingredients
If you’re making these outside, bring everything in a large tray or make an asembly line in the kitchen with the ingredients.
- Roast Marshmallows
Poke your ‘mallow through your skewer and carefully roast it to your liking.
- Make the S’more
Place two or four chocolate squares on top of your graham cracker, top with your gooey marshmallow, spoon sliced berries on top, and close the sandwich.
Now that your s’more is ready, enjoy every bite!
Using Roasted Strawberries for S’mores
Yes, you can use homemade marshmallows to build your s’more. Make sure to cut thick pieces, approximately the size of a large marshmallow.
I love using my homemade marshmallow recipe without corn syrup to make these strawberry s’mores.
More Easy Summer Treats
Love fresh and delicious recipes like this one? Check out these other easy summer treats to make all season long:
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 Graham Crackers, halved
- 2 chocolate bars, divided
- Wash and slice strawberries. Arrange everything on the counter or tray.
- Roast marshmallows until golden and gooey, or to your desired char level.
- Assemble the marshmallow by placing two to four squares of chocolate on a Graham cracker half, top with the marshmallow, spoon sliced berries on top, and close with another Graham cracker.