December 1, 2020
These clean eating snack ideas will help you stick to your food goals while satisfying your sweet or savory craving.
Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to cover up your cravings, you can eat a fresh, whole-food diet and have your favorite snacks too. It’s all about balance.
I’ve written an entire cookbook dedicated to healthy snacking when you are eating a clean diet free of refined ingredients. Get your copy of Clean Treats for Everyone for more delicious recipes.
Clean Treats Cookbook
Healthy and wholesome dessert recipes you’ll want to eat made with clean ingredients you already have on hand.
Grab your copy today!
Having healthier versions of your favorite recipes can also really help you stay on track while nixing any savory or sweet cravings.
It’s a 4-week meal clean eating meal plan that recreates family-favorite recipes into healthier, clean-eating approved versions. Even the kids can get on board with this one! And each week comes with 7 healthy snack ideas, many of which you can find in the recipes below.
Sweet Clean Snack Ideas
Make room in your fridge and pantry for these healthy homemade snacks! Each recipe can be made at the beginning of the week and enjoyed throughout for whenever you need an afternoon pick me up or after school treat.
Savory Clean Eating Snack Ideas
While I do love a good clean dessert recipe, sometimes you just need a good savory snack. These clean snacks are perfect for that mid-day pick me up.
Clean Snacks From the Store
So you don’t have time to make all the snacks? I get it and that’s why I’m also sharing some of my favorite Whole-30 and clean eating-approved snacks you can purchase off Amazon and get delivered to your front door.
Check them out and see if you can spy any new favorites:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Rx Bar-
- That’s it. Apple & Strawberry Fruit Bars
- Jack’s Links Beef Jerky
- Bear Naked Dark Chocolate Granola Bites
Have you tried eating healthy but your family just won’t eat the same foods you’re making? Check out my Free Healthy Eating Guide for Families and print a list of kid-friendly foods and meal plan.
Learn which foods you should buy and see a sample of the meals you’ll be cooking when you eliminate processed foods and sugars from your family’s diet in just 30-days.
20 Best Clean Eating Snacks
Coconut Brownie Bites
- 1 cup raisins, packed
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch cinnamon
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- Place raisins in a medium bowl and cover with hot water. Let soak for 5 minutes to soften then drain.
- Add raisins and all remaining ingredients, except the shredded coconut, into a food processor and pulse until mixture turns into the consistency of sand. Remove blade from the unit.
- Using your hands, scoop out dough and form into balls on the palms of your hands. Roll each brownie bite on the shredded coconut and set aside.
- Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week.