With these quick and easy peach breakfast recipes, your mornings are going to taste amazing!
Very little work, basic staples, and just a few minutes are everything you need to enjoy these delicious family-friendly recipes with peaches.
Peach Breakfast Recipes
In no time, you can turn frozen, fresh, or canned peaches into spectacular breakfasts packed with nutrition and dessert-like flavor.
From pancakes to oats and smoothies, everything tastes better with peaches!
Cant wait to get started? Print the recipe for peach breakfast pancakes below!
7 Amazing Peach Breakfast Recipes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup diced peaches, fresh or frozen (thawed if using frozen)
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk or fork until smooth.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the diced peaches into the batter until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or large pan over medium-high heat. I set my griddle at 300-350 F. Grease or spray your surface.
- Pour or scoop ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake. Wait until bubbles form to flip. Continue cooking for an additional minute to cook through, flip and brown on the other side. Remove from the pan or griddle and serve.