Is there a better way to celebrate the special day from the start than with one of these birthday breakfast ideas? I think not! Because sprinkles…
There’s no better way to show them you care than with delicious smells coming out of the kitchen and in this post, you’ll find simple recipes to choose from to get the celebrations started.
Best Birthday Breakfast Ideas for Kids and Adults
Think about pancakes, waffles, rolls, and toast… I know you love them! Now, add some chocolate, fruit, or salty flavors. Sounds even better, right? These birthday breakfast ideas have everything your family loves, so you only have to choose one recipe or more to celebrate!
Both kids and adults will enjoy these delicious recipes… and will be eager for the next birthday to come to take them again! You can also find a good excuse to cook them more often, like on the weekends!
The best part is that all of these recipes have been tested with traditional flour and this all-purpose gluten-free flour so your special guest doesn’t have to miss out!
Birthday Breakfast Recipes
Celebrate by cooking one of these birthday breakfast recipes as a special gift. Make sure to save the others for another time you want to start the day with a super yummy meal!
Related: 50+ of The Best Pancake Toppings
Need these to be gluten-free? Check out these 60+ Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes.
Birthday Breakfast Waffles
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk, any
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour , or 1:1 all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sprinkles, more for decorating
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, yogurt, vanilla, and butter until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth and there are no clumps- do not over-mix. Fold in the sprinkles.
- Lightly grease a preheated waffle maker with cooking spray. Pour enough batter to fill the bottom plates.
- Close and cook the waffle according to the manufacturer’s directions or until the waffles are golden brown.
- Remove the waffle from the waffle iron and repeat with the remaining batter.