Looking for the best sides for fish tacos? These simple recipes will help turn your tacos into a full meal.
Below you’ll find lots of salsas, toppings, and side dishes to serve with your fish tacos.
What to put on fish tacos
Whether you like spicy flavors, creamy avocado, or tangy-sweet salsas, I’ve got you covered!
Load up the tacos or bring on the chips with one of these:
Sides for Fish Tacos
To turn your plain tacos into a full meal or simply have more side options to load up onto a plate, these sides for fish tacos check all the boxes: easy, quick, and tasty!
Favorite Fish Taco Recipes
Want to add more variety and epic flavors to your Taco Tuesday? These tasty fish taco recipes will make you want to eat tacos every single day:
- Grilled Fish Tacos
- Battered Fish Tacos with Baja Slaw
- Blackened Salmon Fish Tacos
- Coconut Crusted Baked Fish Tacos
- Blackened Fish Tacos with Tilapia
- Spicy Chili Lime Salmon Tacos
Love Tacos? You’ll love this book!
The Taco Tuesday Cookbook
These recipes will make every taco night the most exciting meal of your week! Eat great tacos, at home.
Grab your copy today!
What to Serve with Fish Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 425F and place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Sprinkle both sides of the tilapia with the seasoning.
- Using an oven mitt, remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Generously coat the hot baking sheet with cooking spray and place the seasoned fish fillets on it. Spray the tops of the fillets and carefully return the baking sheet to the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish until it’s cooked through and flakes easily.
- While the fish is in the oven, toss the cabbage with the juice of 1 lime and salt in a medium bowl.
- Make the cilantro-lime dressing in your blender and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- To assemble the tacos, place some slaw on each tortilla, top with chunks of blackened fish, and add a generous drizzle of cilantro-lime dressing. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.