July 26, 2022
Do you love chicken but eat it always with the same side dish? Not anymore! These recipes turn simple ingredients into terrific sides for chicken breasts.
Enjoy a different meal every time you cook chicken by just adding these colorful, easy, and super tasty sides.
Side Dishes for Chicken Breasts
From veggies to pasta, these sides go perfectly with chicken breasts. Whether you crave an indulgent meal or want to enjoy a fresh, healthy salad, you are going to love these easy and delicious recipes!
Blueberry Spinach Side Salad + 21 More Sides for Chicken Breasts
- 6 cups spinach & spring salad mix
- ½ cup fresh blueberries & blackberries, one or both
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Make the vinaigrette recipe if using homemade.
- In a large bowl, layer the spring salad mix, blueberries, feta cheese, and slivered almonds.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss to coat.
- Serve with cooked chicken breasts.