Wondering what else to serve along with your pasta dinners? Pick one of these easy recipes that will take your pasta meals from great to glorious!
Below you’ll find flavorful side dishes you can serve with pasta or toss together and turn it into a meal.
Side Dishes to Serve With Pasta
Make pasta the canvas for your meal by serving it with one of these side dishes.
Whether it’s a skillet side, roasted veggies, or a quick side salad, I guarantee you’ll find one tasty recipe with the ideas below.
Craving more veggie sides? Try one of these with your pasta dinners!
20+ Ideas to Serve with Pasta!
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, or 2 hearts
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped (jarred or homemade)
- 4 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella
- 4 to 6 small pepperoncini peppers
- ⅓ cup Dijon vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl or platter, build the salad by layering the lettuce, salami, prosciutto, Kalamata olives, red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, and pepperoncini peppers.
- Drizzle Dijon vinaigrette over the top and toss to combine