These breakfast taco recipes have everything you love inside warm tortillas.
Yes, tacos for breakfast are a thing so start with one of these delicious recipes below, and you’ll be back for more.
What Are Breakfast Tacos
You can eat tacos at any time of the day, but what makes breakfast tacos a morning favorite is that they are almost always filled with a classic breakfast ingredient: eggs!
Tortillas are served with scrambled eggs (or fried eggs, why not?) and other staples like bacon, sausage, avocado, salsa, or beans.
Breakfast tacos recipes are quick and easy, so you can start your day with a nutritious and satisfying meal that takes no time!
And if tacos are your love language, check out the Taco Tuesday Cookbook!
The Taco Tuesday Cookbook
These recipes will make every taco night the most exciting meal of your week! Eat great tacos, at home.
Grab your copy today!
Best-Ever Breakfast Tacos
Try these epic breakfast taco ideas, and you’ll want to eat them for dinner too! Creativity is allowed: you can use leftovers or add your favorite ingredients to enjoy a terrific meal that will keep you full until lunch.
What to Serve with Breakfast Tacos
To make these breakfast tacos even tastier, serve them with your favorite salsa or a simple vegetable side to increase the veggie factor! Here are some delicious ideas:
- Spicy Guacamole
- Pico de gallo
- Pineapple Salsa
- Easy Blender Salsa
- Chunky Avocado Salsa
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Roasted Peppers & Onions
- Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Tequila & Orange Juice
8 Epic Breakfast Taco Recipes
- 1 tablespoon oil, or spray for cooking
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1 Pinch salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 tortillas, flour or corn
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the eggs and salt and scramble the eggs until cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese on top and remove from the heat.
- Divide the scrambled eggs among the tortillas and top with some chipped bacon, cherry tomatoes, and diced avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.