These sides for chicken thighs will take your favorite protein from good to EPIC!
These homemade recipes are delicious, nutritious, and easy to make. And many of them are a complete meal all by themselves. Veggies, rice, pasta, salads, popovers, and so much more: choose your favorite!
What to Serve with Chicken Thighs
These recipes hit the spot all year round: from fresh salad to warm and indulgent carbohydrates. You will never have to wonder what to serve with chicken thighs ever again!
30+ Sides for Chicken Thighs & Roasted Vegetables
- 16 ounce bag cubed butternut squash
- 16- ounce bag Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 medium beets, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Add the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and beets to the baking sheet, making separate rows of each. Drizzle the veggies with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss the veggies to combine, keeping them in separate rows (if you combine all of them the beets will change the color of the other veggies).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the veggies are golden brown and tender.