If you’re tired of reading someone’s whole life story before you get to the recipes, I’ve got you. Below, you’ll find my 25 go-to list of recipes I regularly make for dinner that my whole family loves.
Family Meal Ideas List
I made a list of my family’s favorite meals and most visited recipes on this website for you. All you have to do is click, go to the recipe, and print!
- Baked Garlic Chicken Thighs 5-minute prep, let the oven do the rest.
- In a pinch? You can bake frozen chicken! seriously.
- Spanish Air Fryer Salmon garlic + paprika combo makes frozen salmon taste epic.
- Baked Tacos like traditional crunchy tacos, but you get to eat them warm.
- Roasted Veggie Mac and Cheese from scratch or the box up a notch.
- BLT Salad there’s bacon and it’s a meal.
- Rotisserie Chicken Fajita Bowls avocados are never extra at home.
- 10-Minute Homemade Alfredo just add pasta or grilled chicken & done.
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes warm up leftovers and load them up.
- Spanish Chicken & Rice my grandmother’s one pan dish in Spain.
- Zatarain’s Jamblaya Recipe nobody will know you used the box.
- Chicken Burrito Bowls let a rotisserie chicken build your meal.
- Oven Kabobs zero mess, no grill, no problem.
- Pesto Chicken Pasta for pesto lovers everywhere.
- Baked Hummus Chicken unbelievably juicy and practically zero work.
- Skillet Spinach Tortellini adult approved, kid favorite.
- Jerk Chicken Drumsticks a little spicy, better than bbq sauce.
- 30 Minute Taco Soup everything you love in a bowl.
- Dinner Oatmeal with Roasted Vegetables savory oatmeal is a thing, trust me.
- Sriracha Chicken with Honey and Garlic sweet & spicy with a quick marinade.
- Homemade Chick-fil-A Nuggets skip the drive-through, get the kids to make them.
- Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet one pot taco night.
- Quick Greek Pizza start with a frozen cheese pizza & go from there.
- Chicken Zucchini Stir-Fry use homemade or bottled Teriyaki sauce and skip takeout.
- Stovetop Lasagna use any pasta shape and skip the oven.
Ooooh! You made it to the end! If you’re always stuck with what to make for dinner, I’ll send you my go-to recipes for healthier eating with your family.
Don’t know which meal to make first from the list? Try this pizza chicken below. Juicy chicken breasts, marinara sauce, and all the toppings! Pairs great with a side salad or breadsticks!
List of Meals for Dinner: Pizza Chicken #1 Kid’s Pick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or Provolone cheese
- ½ cup pepperoni, or your favorite toppings
- 4 ounce can black olives, optional
Get the oven ready:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
Sear the chicken:
- Heat a large oven-safe pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, heat the oil in the pan.
- Place the chicken breasts on the pan and sear each side for 2 minutes, until they're golden brown. Once you place them on the pan, don't move them. Transfer them out of the pan onto a plate, and turn off the heat.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of the pan. Using a spoon, spread it to make a base. Place the chicken breasts into the sauce.
Bake the chicken:
- Bake the chicken breasts in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Load up the toppings:
- Remove the skillet from the oven. Pour the reaming sauce over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese and then add the toppings like pepperoni and black olives. Swap your favorites here!
- Place the skillet back in the oven for another 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the top is a nice golden color.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and serve the chicken breasts with the cheesy toppings and marinara sauce. Enjoy this dish with a side salad, pasta, or breadsticks!