August 26, 2022
Looking for mouthwatering side dishes to serve with your salmon? This post has got you covered!
From oven-baked veggies, low-carb cauliflower rice, salads, and more, I’m sure you’ll find a healthy side recipe to make below.
What to Serve with Salmon
No matter how you cook it, salmon pairs well with everything. And because it’s high in protein and nutritious, it will keep you full for quite a while, which means you can serve it with something simple and light.
Below you’ll find simple recipes with a variety of flavor profiles that will pair great with your oven-baked salmon.
Which of these epic salmon sides will you try first?
25 Salmon Side Dishes
Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
- 1 lbs baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into small florets
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the oven rack in the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 425F.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry them with a kitchen towel. Half them lengthwise, and quarter them, so they’re approximately the same size.
- In a large bowl, place 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Dump the quartered potatoes in the bowl and toss to coat all the potatoes with olive oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the potatoes onto the lined baking sheet, making sure to spread them out evenly on the surface area. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, prep the broccoli by chopping the florets into smaller pieces I usually half them. Toss the smaller florets into the large bowl, with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and ½ teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Remove the pan from the oven after 15 minutes, and move the potatoes to one side of the pan to make room for the broccoli. Place the broccoli florets on the pan and return it to the oven to cook for an additional 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once the potatoes and broccoli pierce easily with a fork, remove them from the oven and serve immediately.