Do you need gluten-free dinner ideas that taste amazing? Then you are in the right place! These recipes are everything you need to enjoy healthy, family-friendly meals.
Pick one of these 60 epic gluten-free dinner recipes to many any night of the week! Make sure to pin this post to save it for later, or head over to the recipes and pin or print by clicking on any of the links below.
Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes
Following a gluten-free diet doesn’t mean that dinner needs to be complicated or that you’ll miss out on your family’s favorite recipes.
These gluten-free dinner ideas are full of flavor and easy to whip up any night of the week. From filling salads, take-out favorites, sheet pan meals, and cozy soups, you’re sure to find a recipe below.
With so many delicious, gluten-free recipes to explore, I’m sure you’ll find your family’s next favorite dinner idea soon1
60 Epic Gluten-Free Dinner Ideas
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt & pepper, to season
- ½ cup prepared pesto, or homemade
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Sauteed cauliflower rice, optional for serving
- Fresh basil leaves, shredded for garnish
- Position your oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat it to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place cherry tomatoes and sliced onions in a bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce and transfer them onto the sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes, making sure to give them a good toss around minute 10.
- Meanwhile, pat dry salmon fillets with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the remaining pesto sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, move roasted tomatoes and onions to the sides and place the salmon fillets in the middle. Bake salmon and tomatoes for 16 to 20 minutes, until salmon flakes separate easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with white rice or seasoned rice cauliflower rice with fresh basil shreds.